Friday, November 26, 2010

All things beautiful... November

Ok, so I'm a sucker for all things creative and original and I must say when I discovered the magical etsy.com I knew this would be a time-wasting wonderland of all things beautiful!

This month my fave find is from etsy seller urbandesign.  She has a collection of gorgeous photographs that take you back to the beauty of nature and the array of colours and details surrounding us each and every day.

I encourage you not to only check out her collection, but also others on etsy. There are some amazingly talented people on there selling everything from hand made clothing, to bags, to homewares and everything else in between.

Do you love etsy too?

1 comment:

  1. oh yes! Etsy is my favorite getaway from mainstream shopping! it's so beautiful, it's therapeutic!

    ReplyDelete

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...