Thursday, June 9, 2011

Food Matters

I love watching docos. Especially those on health and nutrition.
Last weekend I watched 'Food Matters'.
I made my hubby sit and watch it with me too... although I think his slight lack of interest may have contributed to him dozing off on the couch next to me :)


For anyone who is interested in their health and what they're putting in their mouth (this list should include all of us!) I highly recommend you watch.
The film talks about the effect food has on our health and the correlation between poor nutrition and disease and illnesses.

I got my DVD on ebay but you could also try amazon or you may be able to stream some of the film on youtube.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, watched the ad for it- scarey stuff! Will have to get my hands on a copy now to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to lend it to you when I see you next :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. scary stuff, huh? It's amazing how much depends on what we put on our table and what and how we choose to consume. I'm keeping that one to watch soon! Btw - I got rid of all the white sugar in the house, we're now on brown sugar for cookies and honey for anything else!

    ReplyDelete

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...