Thursday, October 27, 2011

All things beautiful... October


Being smack bang in the middle of renovations I have to be careful not to get too carried away just yet with decking out our nursery. Especially seeing it's currently our make-do bedroom/storage room for boxes...

But I can still plan!
And boy are there some gorgeous things out there for me to check out.

Seeing we're not finding out the sex of bubs-to-be, we have to make sure the nursery is kept neutral. 
We've decided to go for white furniture and we've found a beautiful cot and change table.

To help me get organised with all the things I need for changing bubs, I found this sweet paper rope change table set. You can buy it online at Mor Store and it comes in white so no need to worry about choosing pink or blue! Mor Store also has some other gorgeous storage ideas for the bathroom, laundry and living room.

Check them out and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...