Tuesday, October 18, 2011

It's been a long time in between drinks... literally!


So after a very lengthy break from this blog I decided it best I pop back in and say hello.

Where have I been, you ask? Well, the past couple of months have been somewhat hectic for me, and I think a part of me got caught up in the madness of life and lost a bit of my passion for sharing my thoughts in this blog.

Last time I was here I had not long found out my husband had been diagnosed with Psoriatic Arthritis and I had made the decision to take a leap of faith and jump back into study, deciding to follow my passion for alternative health by studying Naturopathy. Not only that, but we decided to put our house on the market and we have bought a new home, in which we are living amoungst the mess of a renovation. And just to make things a little more interesting I was blessed with the amazing news that I was going to be a mum!

So this week I will be halfway through my pregnancy, which totally excites and scares me all at the same time. I can't believe how quickly the past 20 weeks have gone!
We are now in our new home, and I have started studying.
I really can't believe how much has happened this year.

So even with the madness of my life at the moment I am hoping I will once again have time to stop in and share my thoughts, dreams and learnings along the way...
x

2 comments:

  1. Yeah you're back! I have been frequently checking in to see if you have returned. Life is certainly not boring at least. Looking forward to being an Aunty again x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great thing you have another article posted.

    ReplyDelete

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...