Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Beauty Detox Solution


I first came across Kimberly Snyder's blog a few weeks ago and from the moment I started reading I couldn't stop.

Kimberly is a Clinical Nutritionist. She's travelled the world to research a variety health and beauty practices from different cultures.
She now works with clients (including many celebs) to help them incorporate a holistic approach to heal the body, increase energy and achieve optimum health, beauty and balance in life.
She believes in consuming a diet of enzyme-rich foods, as close to their natural state as possible, to increase the body's alkalinity.

I have to say I was impressed. Kimberly knows her stuff and she has such a positive outlook on health and lifestyle.

After trawling her blog for a few days I had to go ahead and order her book.
So far I'm only about a quarter of the way through but I love it already. Over the next few weeks I'm sure to be sharing some of what I have learnt through my blog and hopefully she'll inspire you to start living a cleaner, greener, sweeter life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...