Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product review - Jane Iredale Purelash Lengthening Mascara


I have been using Jane Iredale's Purelash Lengthening Mascara for a couple of months now after hearing some great reviews on the Jane Iredale range.

Mascara is something that I wear on a daily basis and while I was after something that made my lashes fuller and not clump, I most certainly didn't want anything that would run or smudge on me.

What I found with this mascara was that it did give me a reasonably full, natural looking lash and it did last throughout the day. Also, if I wanted to layer I could, making them slightly more plump. I also haven't really seen any running or smudging issues, as yet.

The only downfalls I can see is that I have to apply quite a few strokes to cover the lashes to the extent I would like, and for a night time look, it didn't really make the cut. When I am out for a night on the town I want something a little heavier, and unless I was willing to spend the time putting on layer after layer, I would opt for another mascara.
I am still on the hunt for a thicker mascara for this purpose, I will let you know what I come across.

So all in all, a good, long-lasting, every-day mascara, and at a decent price too. I ended up getting mine on ebay so if you're based in Australia like me this might be the cheapest, and easiest way to try out the Jane Iredale range.

Have you found a great, clean mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...