Friday, March 4, 2011

Product review - Living Nature lipstick


I have been on the hunt for a good, clean lipstick for some time now.

This one was a little hard for me as I still haven't been able to part with my favourite Nars lippy. It's still sitting at home and I have used it on a couple of 'special occasions' as I adore the colour.

So when I came across some rave reviews on Living Nature's lipstick in 'Laughter' I thought I best give it a try.

At $25 AUD it's not a bad price either. And I was interested in trying some of their range as it sounded great.

Well I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The colour is great. It's a pinky/neutral colour that works for both day and night. And the consistency is creamy and moist, it goes on really well.

This is one that I now keep in my make-up bag and have been using every day since I got it. Well worth the try if you're thinking about it. Not sure what the other colours would be like but would love to know if anyone has tried them, or any of Living Nature's products for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...