Thursday, March 24, 2011

Product review - Pai Camellia and Rose gentle hydrating cleanser


I have always suffered from dry skin, and so I'm constantly on the lookout for a nourishing, rich cleanser that provides my skin with moisture, without making it oily and giving me pimples.

For the past couple of weeks I have been using Pai's Camellia and Rose gentle hydrating cleanser and it really has delivered on it's promise to 'hydrate skin, leaving it soft and supple'. Before I tried it my skin had been pretty dry and I really noticed it in the application of my make up. My skin would flake and my foundation was patchy.

Pai recommends using their cleanser with their exfoliating muslin face cloth. This helps to remove all traces of make up and lifts away dead skin cells, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
Without the muslin cloth I don't think the cleanser would be as effective. Due to the creamy consistency of the cleanser, without the cloth to wash it off I doubt it would take off all of my make up. And I don't think it would rinse all of the cleanser off either.
I wasn't too keen on using the cloth on the delicate area around my eyes so I have been removing my eye make up with organic coconut oil first.

I have to say that so far so good. I really like the result I have been getting and my skin is much more hydrated, even having used it for only a couple of weeks.
It may have something to do with the moisturiser I have been using with it too. I'll review on that one soon.

The only downfall I have to say is the lack of communication I have had when trying to contact Pai. I had sent them 2 emails regarding a discount offer I had received straight after I placed my order, yet I never heard back from them.
Disappointing really, as poor customer service is something that is important to me when dealing with companies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...