Thursday, December 23, 2010

All things beautiful... Christmas!

Well we're almost there again... Can you believe how quickly this year has flown by?

I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a joyful and safe 2011!

I hope you enjoy the festive season with your friends and family and take the time to do the things you love whether that be cooking, sleeping in or enjoying the sunshine (or the snow if you're a little further north than us down here in Oz).

Me? I'll be doing all 3!
In fact, I have just finished off my second year running of gingerbread houses to give to my families. Gotta love feeding the kids sugar and watching them run around like headless chooks ;)
Cooking at this time of the year really is beautiful. There are so many wonderufl things you can make to share with those you love.

Have a wonderful and safe holiday everyone!

Do you have any exciting plans for this Christmas break?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...