Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So long, farewell 2010...


So we've come to the end of another year and what a year it was for me.
I got married, started a new job and started writing this blog!

It's been a truly unforgettable one, that's for sure.

2011 is going to be the year of shaking up my finances and trying to get ahead.
Not only that but I am going to continue my quest in cleaning up my make-up, skin care and hair care products. So far so good. I have found some really great things out there and will be reporting back on them in the near future.

I am looking forward to an exciting new year ahead, a time to think about my health and future and I am looking forward to sharing it right here!

I wish you all a very happy and safe new year and I thank you for taking the time to read my thoughts :)
x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year 2011! May this be the best and the sweetest ( ;) ) year yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kpriss - I hope 2011 is a sweet one for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...