Thursday, December 2, 2010

Summer's here!

Yes, this update is a day late, but for all of you out there I'm sure you hear me when I say Hallelujah to it finally being Summer!!!
Although you might not know it here in Melbourne at the moment with the constant rain recently, and more storms on the way mind you!

What am I looking forward to this Summer? Christmas holidays, sunshine, catching up with friends over some nice afternoon wine time, sleep-ins, enjoying my newly landscaped garden, balmy mornings and warm nights, walks after dinner, visits to the beach, did I mention sunshine?.... and the list goes on....

So bring on that Christmas cheer people, life is good!

What are you looking forward to this Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...