Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sweet weekend - Body Cleansing


As of Monday, thanks to Nat from Fertile Body, Heart and Soul, I have decided to join her End of Summer Body Cleanse.

So why cleanse your ask?

Well, like most of you, over the Christmas holidays I overindulged... just a little... on yummy Christmassy things. Now, that seemed to have caught up with me and, almost three months into the year I'm finding it hard to budge that last kilo or so.

Not only that, but I had heard great things about Nat's Spring Body Cleanse last year and how great participants were feeling by the end of the cleanse.

Now, normally the thought of cutting out alcohol, sugar, caffeine and meat would make me run for the hills, but the truth is that I'm really quite looking forward to it. I have been eating pretty well over the past few weeks, cutting out caffeine and most sugar, but after birthday celebrations this month and some other social celebrations, I know I need to have a break from the booze, and I think this is just the thing that will help me to give my body a much needed cleanse.

So I think I'll be off to enjoy the weekend before the hard work starts :)
I'll be giving updates next week on how things are travelling.

Until then, happy weekend all!

Do you detox or cleanse on a regular basis?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...