Monday, February 21, 2011

Product review - RMS Beauty Living Luminizer


By now you're probably well aware that I have a thing for pretty much most of the RMS Beauty line...

The Living Luminizer is one that I ordered a sample for from spiritbeautylounge.com a couple of months ago.
Spiritbeautylounge are great for trying out new products as not only can you purchase sample sizes to try before you buy, but with many of their full-size products you purchase they also send you an accompanying sample so you can try the sample first and if you're not happy with it you can return the unopened full size one for a full refund. Pretty good huh?!

So back to the living luminizer.

Before going clean with my make-up, I had used Benefit High Beam on occasion to highlight my cheekbones and brow line. I liked the idea of a luminizer. My make-up was fairly matt, and adding in a luminizer meant that I could create a healthy glow and highlight certain areas of my face.

Well, I have to say that I am absolutely loving the RMS Living Luminizer. In fact, even if I didn't know it was part of the super clean RMS line, I would still prefer it over the Benefit one. And it seems I'm not the only one with a thing for this little magic product. There are heaps of rave reviews about it out there (the girls from nomoredirtylooks are a big fan), and Elle Magazine has named it as one of their favourite beauty products.

Now, it's not ultra cheap to buy but I can guarantee you it was last a looong time, just like all of the RMS products. If you're in Australia like me and you want to give it a go, you can buy it here.

Do you use luminizer? What's you favourite application trick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...