Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sweet weekend - shoe heaven!


Now, I don't want to encourage you to spend all day at work surfing the net... sooooo I thought I'd send this one on to you to sweeten your weekend instead (and so you can spend as long as you like having a play... I know you wanna!)

This place was sent onto me from a work colleague who shares with me her passion for all things beautiful, shoes included.

Shoes of Prey was set up by 3 friends, based in NSW, and is basically every girls dream online store.
You can design your very own pair of shoes, right from the style, to the heel height, to the colour, to the fabric.

You really need to get on there to see what I mean!

Happy weekend and happy shopping all!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...