Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am grateful


Today I am thinking about how grateful I am for all the things I am blessed to have in my life.
My husband, my dog, my family, my close girlfriends, my house...

I have been going through a bit of a rough patch over the past few weeks. You see, the contract on my job is up in a few months and it's likely I am going to have to find something new.
I have had job security since I was 14, and to now face possible unemployment at the age of 30 is a little scary...

But you know what? I have faith that all will work out in the end.
As my very wise and wonderful parents often tell me 'one door closes, another one opens'.

Did you know that you can't actually be anxious if you're too busy being grateful???
It's true - give it a whirl and see!

So for now, I have faith that another door will open, but for now I am just grateful for all the amazing things I have in my life :)

What are you gateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...