Friday, February 25, 2011

Product review - Egyptian Magic


Slightly dodgy name aside, without the numerous glowing endorsements and positive reviews I came across while researching this product, Egyptian Magic wouldn't be something I would have rushed out to purchase initially.

But I must admit that there's more to this all-purpose skin cream than meets the eye.

So far I have used it as a moisturiser (great for rough, dry skin on elbows, knees and heels), and although there is a slightly greasy residue left when you rub it into the skin, I am pleasantly surprised.
It reminds me a little of Lucas' Paw Paw Ointment (without all the Petroleum Jelly). I can see myself using this one for many different things.

Use it as a night moisturising treatment for dry skin, a lip balm, a hand moisturiser, an eye cream, to help ease eczema and psoriasis, or to help tame frizzy hair (be careful with this one as if you apply to too close to the root it can make your hair oily).

The best part about the product? There are only 6 ingredients in total! Olive oil, bees wax, honey, bee pollen, royal jelly, bee propolis (and they're actually easy to pronounce which is always a good sign!)
And it's pretty reasonably priced too which is always a plus.

Have your tried Egyptian Magic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Picapp Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...